Join Our 8-Week Marriage Enrichment Program at PIME
Fr. Phil Mayfield, PIME, will be hosting an eight-week Marriage Enrichment program at the PIME Mission Center in Detroit starting this October. Fr. Phil has designed an intensive retreat to help couples renew their marriages using practical communication skills and by deepening their relationship with Jesus Christ through prayer and the Sacraments of the Catholic Church. This program is based on the rich theology of the Catholic Church, with a focus on the recent apostolic exhortation from Pope Francis, Amoris Laetitia. The program also draws on Sacred Scripture and other Church documents.
Topics for each week include
- The Theology of Marriage
- Communication Skills
- How to Dialogue Authentically
- The Power of the Sacraments
- How Marriage Reveals God
- Love, Forgiveness, and Healing
- A Personal Relationship with Christ through Prayer
- Being a Sacrament for Others
The course will provide couples with:
- Day-to-Day Life Goals
- Enhanced Communication Skills through Authentic "Dialogue"
- A Deeper Understanding of the Power of the Sacraments through Jesus Christ
For more information about the program, contact Patrick Pordon at facilitymgr@PIMEusa.org or call (586) 806-9445.
- 17330 Quincy Street
Detroit, MI 48221-2749
- $50 per Couple
- Tuesdays from 7pm-9pm
- October 4th through November 22nd
- At The PIME Mission Center
17330 Quincy St. Detroit, MI 48221
Reserve Your Spot
JUN 13 TUESDAY
Register for PIME Golf Day and join us for 18 holes on your choice of 5 courses accompanied by breakfast, lunch, and dinner!